Covid-19 Safety Guidelines and Protocols
Genito has instituted the following procedures in compliance with Covid-19
state regulations for indoor religious gatherings. More information is available by
1. One way traffic in and out of church. Ushers will direct you to your seat.
2. Maintain social distance of 6 feet from those not in your family at all times.
3. Pews and high touch objects will be disinfected before and after services.
4. Doors will be propped open.
5. Sanitizing stations will be at entry and exit doors.
6. Face masks are highly recommended. Extras are available at narthex sanitizing station.
7. Offering plates are at entry and exit doors. The plates will not be passed.
8. Bring personal hymn booklet and bulletin from the Genito Update. We will not use church
hymnals and Bibles. Nor can we distribute bulletins.
9. Restrooms will be available; however, to reduce their use, we strongly encourage you to use
the facilities in your home right before coming to worship.
10. At the conclusion of worship, ushers will release households one at a time. Those attending Sunday School should remain seated.
11. Social gathering is not permitted in the church building according to the Governor’s plan. After
worship concludes, please exit the building.
12. On Communion Sundays (1st Sunday of each month), personal bread/cup Communion kits
will be available for pickup in narthex when you enter the front doors.
We record Sunday worship and send out prayer concerns, announcements, and worship materials
for those who prefer to worship at home during this difficult time .